I'm no longer working on this project. Mainly because no one seems to be interested in it, and I just don't have the time to make something that nobody enjoys, including me. I might consider starting again, meaning that I will pretty much start from scratch codewise, and see where I end up. but, untill then, I'm going to work on other projects. Who knows, maybe they're worth uploading to Nevereal.
v0.1 | First release
- 7 different, unique, controllable units, including a commander (a special unit)
All units have a simple AI
- background parallaxing to create a sense of depth (it's space, after all...)
- Title menu and song (Composed by me, FYI)
- A system that will randomly generate names (according to the seed)
- You can spawn in all units using the middle mouse button.
- Pressing F3 will toggle the In-Game debug mode.
Fix | v0.1.1
- Loading now works! (It's still very buggy, so don't expect much )
Please note that this is a very, VERY early release. Almost everything will be buggy, and might not work (as intended). Please do give it a try, though!
Slight edit: The Nevereal API doesn't seem to work for GM:Studio, so that is no longer a possibility. I however hope to implement multiplayer.