Nevereal Games

Artwork

Artwork

Report Topic
maanlamp #1
  23 Aug 2013 - 19:12
User posted content

maanlampDeveloper Site

Nevereal Member
Group: User
Posts: 34
Joined: 25 Jul 2013
Hey people!

I've seen some sprites made by other people/users and thought to myself: "Why not try it as well..."
And so, I created some sprites, and even got my friend to play the game!

He also wanted to create something which he will (probably) post in this topic.
Currently spriting for Wuka World | I also create my own games. Check 'em out!
0
red3dred #2
  23 Aug 2013 - 19:19
User posted content

red3dredDeveloper Site

Nevereal Member
Group: User
Posts: 369
Joined: 13 Sep 2012
maanlamp wrote:
Hey people!

I've seen some sprites made by other people/users and thought to myself: "Why not try it as well..."
And so, I created some sprites, and even got my friend to play the game!

He also wanted to create something which he will (probably) post in this topic.

Sure, there's never a problem to post your creations and ideas... Almost everyone here did it once or twice.
redsignature.gif
0
maanlamp #3
  23 Aug 2013 - 19:23
User posted content

maanlampDeveloper Site

Nevereal Member
Group: User
Posts: 34
Joined: 25 Jul 2013
red3dred wrote:
maanlamp wrote:
Hey people!

I've seen some sprites made by other people/users and thought to myself: "Why not try it as well..."
And so, I created some sprites, and even got my friend to play the game!

He also wanted to create something which he will (probably) post in this topic.

Sure, there's never a problem to post your creations and ideas... Almost everyone here did it once or twice.

Trying to get my images uploaded now... Imgur doesn't like me very much though... :(

Edit:
Can I just insert the path to my images in this post so that it shows the images to make it easier for me???
HELP! XD
Post last edited by maanlamp: 23 Aug 2013 - 19:46
Currently spriting for Wuka World | I also create my own games. Check 'em out!
0
red3dred #4
  23 Aug 2013 - 19:44
User posted content

red3dredDeveloper Site

Nevereal Member
Group: User
Posts: 369
Joined: 13 Sep 2012
maanlamp wrote:
Trying to get my images uploaded now... Imgur doesn't like me very much though... :(

Edit:
Can I just insert the path to my images in this post so that it shows the images to make it easier for me???
HELP! XD

Yeah, Imgur didnt like the Game maker's snapshots i had, so i know how it feels...

I use Imageshack, if you have a account on that website, your images will be stored forever, with a random short downtime every now and then.

Other than that, people use some random image hosting sites, but it always glitches for me.

ALSO: Nope, the Path thingy wont work.
redsignature.gif
0
maanlamp #5
  23 Aug 2013 - 19:46
User posted content

maanlampDeveloper Site

Nevereal Member
Group: User
Posts: 34
Joined: 25 Jul 2013
Got it to work!

http://imgur.com/gallery/sn7D3/new
Currently spriting for Wuka World | I also create my own games. Check 'em out!
1
HexZyle #6
  23 Aug 2013 - 23:20
User posted content

HexZyleDeveloper Site

McDonalds' Employee
Group: User
Posts: 619
Joined: 23 Aug 2012
Yum, looks snazzy.

About imgur, I don't know about you guys, but I've never ever had a problem with it :/
I mean, you just open the main page, and then drag and drop your images to the window and then click "upload". You don't even need an account (although it helps if you have chrome or anything that isn't Internet Explorer, but that goes for anything else as well)
6ReMW3V-wmWv-e3m.jpg
xnszfCT.jpg
0
Aidiakapi #7
  23 Aug 2013 - 23:51
User posted content

AidiakapiDeveloper Site

Nevereal Someone
Group: User
Posts: 853
Joined: 21 Aug 2012
I think even the latest IE has support for the drag and drop HTML5 API, but nontheless, imgur has always worked way more reliable than any other hosting for me.

As to the artworks, they seem a bit too tall and not wide enough, or is that just me? Other than that I like em :).
Finally a new signature.
0
HighQuality #8
  24 Aug 2013 - 17:29
User posted content

HighQualityDeveloper Site

Quality over Quantity
Group: Founder
Posts: 222
Joined: 03 Aug 2012
maanlamp wrote:
Got it to work!

http://imgur.com/gallery/sn7D3/new

Looks really good!
Although we may have to shrink the shield a little so it doesn't clip the ground when it's animated, if it won't fit we could always use it as a prop inside houses.
Founder - Wuka World Main Developer - Website Programming Assistant
0
maanlamp #9
  25 Aug 2013 - 08:57
User posted content

maanlampDeveloper Site

Nevereal Member
Group: User
Posts: 34
Joined: 25 Jul 2013
HighQuality wrote:
maanlamp wrote:
Got it to work!

http://imgur.com/gallery/sn7D3/new

Looks really good!
Although we may have to shrink the shield a little so it doesn't clip the ground when it's animated, if it won't fit we could always use it as a prop inside houses.

IF you'd add ANYTHING which I created, I would be honoured!

IF...
:D

(You can always make it smaller if you want, or ask me to create a smaller version)
Currently spriting for Wuka World | I also create my own games. Check 'em out!
0
0 members and 1 guest are browsing this topic